Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beautiful Mornings!

The title of this post is taken from an ad campaign of a popular fastfood chain. I believe it captures the essence of why mornings are great. It’s because of breakfasts.

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Here are some ways that I enjoy breakfast:

Breakfast at McDonald’s. Now as a marketer, I believe that any form of advertisement should have some sort of compensation. Hence, I wouldn’t normally mention any brand names in any message I would convey publicly. But this is an exception. Breakfast at McDonald’s forms a vital component in my weekly routine (before it was daily). I would sometimes stop by at the nearest McDonald’s branch from my office and take my time eating their breakfast meal with coffee. My order always has to be with coffee.

Breakfast when out-of-town. They say pictures paint a thousand words, so I’m not gonna use many words here.




Breakfast in the office. I usually bring a loaf of bread to the office and have coffee while reading the news. Sometimes, my officemates would also bring food and we’ll exchange stories while sharing our food. What a lovely way to start stressful work days.

So many ways to enjoy breakfast. I even think breakfast dates can be more romantic than dinner dates. Don’t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment